Dear Valued Minnesota School of Beauty client:
Minnesota School of Beauty is excited to announce our return to mostly normal operations.
In response to Covid-19, we have implemented additional infection control measures. These safety measures also apply to our students and staff.
- Clients will be asked a few short questions prior to their appointment
- Face masks are voluntary for fully vaccinated clients, students, and staff. Feel free to ask staff and student to put on a mask during your service if required.
- Clients will be asked to maintain proper social distancing from others while in the school
In order to ensure your health and safety:
- There will not be any magazines available for you
- There will be no complimentary water available
- Please do not bring additional individuals into the school
- Please bring cash to tip your student directly, all forms of payment are accepted for services.
As always, our number one goal is to keep our students, staff, and you safe, while still providing exceptional Hair, Nails, and Skin services.
Thank you for your continued support.