Dear Valued Minnesota School of Beauty client:
All of us at the Minnesota School of Beauty hope this message finds you and your family safe and healthy. We anticipate reopening on June 1, 2020.
As we reopen, we wanted to let you know a few things have understandably changed in our school. In response to Covid-19, we have implemented additional infection control measures. These safety measures also apply to our students and staff.
- Clients will be screened for temperature and asked a few short questions prior to their appointment
- Clients will be requested to wear masks or face coverings while in the school
- Clients will be asked to maintain proper social distancing from others while in the school
- You will see our students and staff wearing additional personal protective equipment, such as face shields, masks, and gloves during your services.
In order to ensure your health and safety:
- There will not be any magazines available for you
- There will be no waiting in the reception area, your student will be awaiting your arrival and will escort you directly to the clinic floor
- There will be no complimentary water available
- Please do not bring additional individuals into the school
As always, our number one goal is to keep our students, staff, and you safe, while still providing exceptional Hair, Nails, and Skin services.
If you have an upcoming appointment, a staff member will be reaching out to you by phone to confirm and discuss our new protocols with you.
Thank you for your support.